[bd-users] How to Access "Bible Atlas Online" in Bible Desktop?

Bev in TX countryone77 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 07:22:36 MST 2011

Manfred,

That sets the Xiphos directory to "." (without quotes), but does
nothing.  Well, not absolutely nothing -- it sometimes blows up
Eloquent.  I am unable to get Eloquent's Module Manager to see any of
Xiphos' modules.

I manually downloaded all of the zipped modules and unzipped one of
them, smithatlas.zip, in:

$HOME/Library/Application Support/Sword

which placed files in subdirectories mods.d and modules.  I was then
able to access the atlas in both Eloquent and Bible Desktop.  I wrote a
shell script to unpack the rest of them.

Thanks to all who helped me.

Bev in TX