mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 20011 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Male Bonnie
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Help! with modules

I have tried in the past to get this app to work, but deleted it because it continuously quit. I even requested and paid for a CD, but it never came. I want to try again. Someone PLEASE tell me how to get the modules to open. I can open MacSword, but when I try to add the installed modules the app closes. I need step by step instructions. Using Panther. Thanks
[Nov 12, 2004 6:26:31 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male DavidM
Stranger

Re: Help! with modules

Hi,
This may help, but perhaps someone else has better input. Quit the application, download the "raw" version of a module that you want to use. Why don't you try the KJV to start.

Try this link http://www.crosswire.org/sword/modules/ModInfo.jsp?modName=KJV After the module is unzipped you will get a folder ("KJV") with two folders inside ("modules" and "mods.d"). Drag this folder ("KJV") to another folder named "Modules" which should be inside a folder named "MacSword" in the "Applications" folder on your hard drive. Now open up the MacSword program and it should work.

Best,
Dave
[Nov 12, 2004 9:18:52 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male darren

United States of America
Re: Help! with modules

This thread deals with the same problem:

MacSword Help
[May 2, 2005 5:08:42 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    darrenoh [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread