mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 51566 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Male mdoyley
Stranger

Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Commentry

I am New to macSword-does anyone know how to add personal commentry
----------------------------------------
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Osk at Sep 28, 2004 9:47:42 PM]
[Sep 24, 2004 11:55:41 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male willThimbleby
Stranger

Re: Commentry

At the moment you can't. :(

But don't worry it is near the top of my to-do list. :)

Hopefully it will arrive in the next version.

--Will
[Sep 29, 2004 1:04:46 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male raymonddoran
Stranger

Re: Commentry

I was wondering if there was any word on this. I am wanting to start using it as well. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I am a developer as well although I have not done anything with MacSword or the Sword Project.

Regards,
[Jun 1, 2005 2:04:08 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message    Hidden to Guest    raymonddoran    akaRaymondDoran    raymond@raymonddoran.com [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread